The purpose of this kind of controlled opposition is to build trust and then discredit by association. I want to make clear that I, at this point, do not believe in UFOs and feel confident that a majority of what we hear is disinformation from intelligence.
- Daniken never wrote Chariots of the Gods. It was ghost written by a committee.
- The charges and arrest of Daniken for embezzlement was manufactured to blackwash some of his ideas such as Earth Crust Displacement.
- Der Spiegel blackwashing Daniken by calling him Dänikitis, a pun on Meningitis was done on purpose by intelligence.
- The Piri Reis map is a hoax. Daniken uses the map as evidence for the Antarctica theory, but it is a disinformation tactic to indirectly discredit the theory.
- Daniken’s “evidence” of alien invasions on Earth that he found is fake.