- Arafat’s entire persona has been manufactured – Both the heroic freedom fighting martyr for the Palestinians, and the terrorist to the Israelis.
- Arafat’s father’s court battle to win family land in Egypt was fake. Arafat is a child of intelligence.
- Israelis reported attempts at assassinating Arafat never happened.
- The Hamas terrorist attack on Passover that killed 29 people was a hoax.
- al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade is an Israeli front, and so is Hamas.
- This means the supposed funding by Arafat of these terrorist groups is false
- Marwan Barghouti’s arrest and lifetime conviction by Israel was fake.
- The 2002 negotiations that included Arafat and 6 militants being transferred to Jericho was fake.
- The Battle of Karameh did not really happen.
- Arafat did not receive VAT tax receipts on good purchased by Palestinians into his bank account from Israel.
- Thousands of Palestinians did not join Fatah. Arafat’s promotion as a national hero was manufactured.
- Arafat did not die of a stroke in 2004. There are several markers indicating this was a hoax.
- Arafat wearing a holster in front of the UN general assembly was an intelligence tactic to blackwash Palestinians.
- Conspiracies regarding Arafat’s death are controlled oppositions, particularly the reports of him bearing the symptoms of AIDS.
- Since his death was faked, testing of his body for poison was also faked.
- The massacre of 684 people in Damour was a fake event.
Though there were no flags in this direction, it would not surprise me if Arafat turned out to be Jewish.